Tuesday, August 01, 2006

So Slick

This isn't something you hear of everyday. I actually had an incident today that involved a friend of mine who admitted to spying. It involved a certain text message on my phone that had a picture attatched. Well, this friend decided it was a good time to share with the group of friends that were present on my innocent lunch break...and revealed his/her findings. I do appreciate honesty, but there are no rumors here to spread. It felt like someone had been reading my diary.

I have never had anyone do that before, read my diary that is. Because I am slick. When I was, let's say 9, I had a diary. It had a lock. Which the code was MADD. This is how I was so slick. I figured that if I started off every entry, Dear Al, instead of Dear Diary, that whoever picked up the book would think, "Oh, this can't be a diary. This is to Al." Yep. Slick I was. And it worked. My diary is full of entries to a certain non-existent person named "Al". And no one had figured it out. ever.

So, maybe I should put a lock on my phone...nah.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe your phone should have said Dear Al. Then maybe they would have thought it was Al's phone.
What a jerk. Who would have ever done such a thing?
Toda la noche.

August 02, 2006 1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't get it. they spied on you? they read your text messages? what?

August 02, 2006 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont think he was spying, just trying to figure out whos phone it was. heh hah.

August 02, 2006 7:58 PM  
Blogger Rhi said...

Hi Melissa,
I know your son's bd party is tomorrow. I won't be able to make it. I'd like your email address so I can connect with you sometimes. Anyhow, can you see my page now?

August 04, 2006 1:58 PM  
Blogger Rhi said...

Duh! hehe I'm such a boob. Here's the link in case you can't see the other one... www.mamirhi.blogspot.com Try that.

August 04, 2006 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Roulette Bets said...

The question is removed

June 08, 2011 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home