Thursday, July 13, 2006

fiesta or siesta?


Today was crazy...The end of the working week for me. And we, let me tell you, were definitely overworked this week. You know when you just get so tired, that you just start making no sense and everything is funny and silly? Ahh, I LOVE that! When everyone is laughing at the same stupid jokes that don't even make any sense. We even had the docotor in on it. That's when it all comes together. Good times. I thank the Lord for laughter. It is good medicine. I am feeling better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hale-Yeah! said...

that's how i was that whole week of the conference. plus being around two of my best friends, bogie and los, made it all the more fun. glad you're feeling better. have a great weekend and good job on consistently posting. you're really impressing me.

July 14, 2006 7:58 AM  
Blogger Carlos said...

Hey G. Did you ever pick up your CD at the office?
Los

July 15, 2006 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home