Saturday, July 29, 2006

I Wanna Be a Rock Star!


What's up yo! Ok, why can't I blog on much more than things that happen in my life? I'm sure better things will be written about, I will surprise you one day. And you won't believe it! But as for now...I will tell you about my life. Things are good. It's weird to say this, but I just really care for my ex-mother-in-law. She is an awesome lady in the regard of helping me. If I didn't have her, I'd be pulling my hair out! For real! There was a time where I didn't take the time for myself to do the things that recharge me. Time to oneself is very important, whether married, kids, single...you get the point. But in all those stages, I have just now been comfortable and enjoying time to do the things that interest me. And I am starting to not feel guilty of it. It was just before, I felt guilty because I had the responsibility being the SOLE caretaker of my child. Even when I was married. And time to myself was unheard of. But thanks to her, things are getting back to being balanced, key word.

This weekend, I had the opportunity to go to a show in crack town. It was the band that I sacrificed my life for to go see in one of the most unsafe areas in town. J/K. No sacrifices here. The band I went to go see was called A Kiss Could Be Deadly. I am so glad I went, the band was amazing. Lauren, the lead singer, she's so rocker! I love it! She's a petite gal, but can rock the whole room! Seeing people perform their music just keeps giving me motivation to keep doing mine. I haven't danced like that in a long time. Seriously, I have the songs in my head still...and I am STILL dancing. It's the kind of music, that just makes a body move, what can I say? It was a fun time. And I enjoyed myself.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's that in your hand?
;)
Los

July 31, 2006 12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that too Los...you might want to reconsider her being on your worship team.

July 31, 2006 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that is a mineral water.

hey corona show was canceled, showcase dropped the ball.

July 31, 2006 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually if it is Not what I think it is she is fired

July 31, 2006 12:22 PM  
Blogger Singing Sparrow said...

Hey! Don't worry about it! ha I'll tell you what it is boys...it's what recharges me...J/K

freakin' showcase, corona sucks.

July 31, 2006 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. don't forget to turn your iChat on

July 31, 2006 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home