Thursday, July 06, 2006

boogie monster




Not that many peeps are reading my blog at this time, but here's a recap of the past few days. Tues. was the 4th of July. Good times. There were two swimming pools and two bar-b-que's involved at two separate places. Went to my dad's house early afternoon. Then went to J-Rocka's shindig in the evening for the fireworks. I don't have too many pics, just a few. My arms and legs are sore from holding Luke all day...had to keep him from crawling into the pools, he's everywhere. Um, then yesterday, I had to go back to work from having a whole week off! Man, didn't want to, but 'tis life. Then, when I went to pick up the boys from daycare, this is really gross. One of the 3 year old girls there was picking her nose...eeew, then she showed it to me. yuck. After she had announced it to everyone what was on the tip of her finger, she proceeded to then direct the object into her mouth. I tried to stop her but it was too late. And, she enjoyed it. ugh. I hope she's not showing Logan this. That's all I have to say.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hale-Yeah! said...

We know a girl, who when she was really little use to eat her boogers and she was said, and I quote, "they're my favorite snack!" oh, and yes, the link worked that time. so now, when someone reads your comment, if they want to go to your site, they just click on your name and it sends them there. you also put down an email address of greeneyedsparrow@blogspot.com is that valid? I tried sending you an email from work.
And you're right, it was hard going back to work and reality. I haven't had as much fun as I did last week in a long time. C-ya!

July 07, 2006 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home