Sunday, July 23, 2006

It's party time!



So, this weekend was nice and HOT...the weather was crazy, I was in the pool on Sat. night and it started raining! Weird, but at the same time, the neatest thing. The pool wasn't even that refreshing cause the water was hot. Oh, well. This Friday, a friend of mine came to visit. It was really cool hanging out with him. He lives in LB, so we don't get to visit too often. So, D, if you're reading this, I enjoyed the visit, and come by more often! And I can be silent for as long as I need to be, I will challenge you any day. Um, what else, I am planning a first B-day party for Luke...in two weeks. Ahh! The first year flew by sooo fast! He has been walking for over a month now. My little goober. Yes, one of many nicknames. Ha, this is funny. That reminded me of when Logan was little, he was trying to learn how to say Logan, and he didn't do "L"'s very well, they ended coming out as "N"'s. He had it all messed up, he used to introduce himself as "niga". People would look at me like, "um, WHAT is his name?". This evening was fun, church was good. It was hot, but good. ok, i will go back to my party planning now. late.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the niga thing is hilarious! Once, one of Los' friends was visiting from Georgia and he was terrified of rappers and gangsters. So, I told him that to keep them from shooting you right there on the street, you needed to greet them with a "what's up my niga?" he practiced and practiced with his georgian accent, "What is up my nigger?" i eventually told him to stop because I didn't want to get us all shot.

July 31, 2006 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home