Tuesday, July 25, 2006

If you can't take the heat...


This week has been so hot here in So. CA I think it was over 100 this weekend....At the office I work at, we always have the air on. We wear gloves and masks and run around the office working on patients. We are an ortho office. Well, Monday at 4, the air completely stopped. We had a blow-out, all the offices in the building. It went in 5 min. from a comfortable 73 degrees to up to a hot 80. Luckily, we were done at 5. The last patients were hard to work on. Our gloves soaked underneath and not to mention under our masks. It was a weird outage, 'cause we have 5 chairs in the back office where we work on patients, and some of them were reclining, and some weren't. The light above the patient I was working on, was half dim. Then, after that. I had to go home to my place to where the air sucks again. I have it set to automatically cool the place to 83. Most of the time lately, if I am lucky, it cools to about 89. Ha. That sounds so bad! I don't know if it is accurate. It's not like scorching, but pretty hot. Also, I have a fan in the rooms that are on a lot. Well, I hope all of you are finding ways to keep cool!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carlos said...

Let me tell you how I kept cool today. I went skiing. I floated in a lake. And I thought of how miserable you must be. ;)
Los

July 25, 2006 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home