Monday, July 03, 2006

Love makes the world go round


So i was listening to my iPod today, and on comes Rick Warren. He is speaking on love. Love is why we are here. We need to love on others as ourselves...not as easy as it is said, but even just conciously attempting is recognized. So, I have been thinking lately, I need to step out of my box. I just know how good it feels to have someone that barely knows me to go out of their way to make me feel comfortable, that is love to me. So, I realize, I need to be that person more often.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carlos said...

Preach it sista

July 04, 2006 11:10 AM  
Blogger Hale-Yeah! said...

that's good stuff. here is a site that has some pretty cool blogger-templates:
http://www.geckoandfly.com/blogspot-templates/

you just copy and paste.

July 05, 2006 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home