Thursday, August 10, 2006

Burg's last day.




My good friend Burgundy is starting a new job next week. We took some pics on her last day. This may not mean anything to all of you, but I am going to share anyway. This gal means something to me. We have shared so many laughs together...I will miss meeting her in the stock room at work to tell her my secrets, to vent to when the doctor is acting up, to cry with when it hurts, or to tell her to find the note I wrote in her locker I had taped shut. Wow. This brings me back to an earlier post when I wrote about different friends for different seasons. Well, it saddens me that she is leaving where we work together, but this friendship has definitely not lost its seasonings, um, well I mean, this bond is not over! I will miss sticking notes on her back, squirting water on her from across the room, and definitely miss the dancing and making stupid videos, and planning what our superpowers would be if we were mutants. I will now be the only left-handed person in the office again. But the memories I won't forget. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home