Wednesday, August 09, 2006

United



So, Monday night we went to go see United play in LA. Except...we didn't actually get to see them...or really hear them. You see, there were so many people trying to get in, that we never made it through the door. :( We were a bit bummed, but decided to make a good evening out of it. We ended up driving to Didi Reece (I don't have a clue if I spelled that right) for some ice cream. It took us a good 45 min. to get there, so the 5 of us ended up spending a lot of time together in the car that night. I was largely entertained by Los and J-Rocka in the front seat. It started to just get crazy especially when Sarah decided to dump water on the boys, they were acting up and deserved it, haha. I was feeling a little homesick though. Now when I say homesick, I mean that when I am in an unfamiliar area, I feel a bit cautious of my surroundings, when nothing looks or feels familiar. But, being with the group I was with made it all the better. It was a fun night and I would do it again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont think me and los were acting up. i think we were truly trying to entertain you girls. and sarah will get hers. you dont poor water on j rockas batman hoodie sweater.

August 10, 2006 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home