Thursday, August 24, 2006

Get ready, get set!

So. Tomorrow is D day. Leaving for Mexico with Pasos para todo la fin de semana. It will be an adventure. I promise I will take lots of pictures. I can't say that I am totally prepared for this. I really don't know what to expect, but I am open to what the Lord wants to do...so I'm going! Get ready 7 pm service, we're gonna be ready to rock, hope you have a good song lineup! haha.

Oh, and if you all care to check out my photographer friend Daniel, has posted a blog on tattoos and mine is the newest one up there. He's at www.snapphotography.blogspot.com. If I knew how to link, I would. I owe my blogging professor lots of money, so this one will have to wait 'till I have paid up. So, go check it out, suckas!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Balboa said...

Sorry Melissa/Not Sarah. Its been Updated.

Daniel

August 25, 2006 7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, we're coming in to town this weekend for Los and Heather's fundraiser. maybe we'll see you at church on Sunday. have a great time.

August 25, 2006 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home