Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Speechless



I had the honor of seeing Sara Bareilles in concert this past weekend with some great friends of ours the Kowalski's. It was the perfect night out. We first enjoyed some Korean BBQ in Hollywood then flew to the Wiltern theater in LA...I could hear her voice from the outside hallway, but it was when I opened the doors to the theater...I saw her straight ahead. It was her and me. I now know what football fanatics deal with when they have no control and just have to shout and cheer. I sang along with her for over an hour, live. It was her last night in CA, she was leaving to go on tour for awhile. I am so thankful to have been inspired by such a musician. I AM HER BIGGEST FAN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 11, 2008 11:03 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

She rocks - fo sho!

November 11, 2008 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home