Friday, December 29, 2006





I keep saying...I need to blog, don't forget to blog...So, here it is. Well, I have taken the time to figure out how to change my profile pic. Yes, much more current, can't really keep up with the hair changes every 3 months, but this one may be so like this for awhile. Not a bad thing, I happen to like the blue-black. I turned 26 on December 22, yeah! Celebrated with a small group of friends. Had dinner at BJ's, yum, freakin' Santa Fe Spring Rolls and a pzookie...that's all I needed to complete my birthday wishes, haha. I'm not kidding though. :) So I will enlighten you with some pics, as always. I think it makes a post more interesting. And of course, I am a camera fanatic (I was going to name this differently but didn't seem blog appropriate.).

Christmas was excellent! I was so happy to spend Christmas Eve with my church family, thank you all my friends and those I don't know at Sandals!!! I love you so much! My kids got toooo many new toys, though I knew that was going to happen. I was prepared, I didn't buy them any toys from me, knowing that they would receive more than plenty. Though the hurdle was the guilt of being the mother and wanting to be the one to make the kids' faces light up. But, I do feel I did what was best. I bought them the things they needed and everyone else overly spoiled them. They are still so young they don't even know the difference. My favorite gift this year was from my mom. I got a new set of sterling silver pots and pans...sexy!!! Serious, they're HOT. Yes, pots and pans. Ok, you just don't get it, but it's cool. So, what was your fav. gift?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

borders gift cards. and having my muffin head with me all day.

January 08, 2007 5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for leaving the kind words on my blog :)

January 25, 2007 10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog through Heather's. I liked reading what you've written. Keep it up!

February 08, 2007 5:16 PM  
Blogger Carlos said...

ZZZZZZZZ

February 12, 2007 5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just stopped by to see if you were still bloggin'...guess not. hope you're doing good!

August 10, 2007 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home