Saturday, November 18, 2006

Bling Fest 2007




I don't understand. How could it already have been 10 days since my last blog?! Agh. Time flies. Today my friend Burg and I went out to a skateboard competition event with Brian from X 103.9. We were out there passing out fliers for the 777 concert going on tomorrow night at Cal Baptist University. Shockingly, almost everyone welcomed us. It was my first time doing something like this before. But to my surprise, the people actually welcomed us to talk with them. See, we didn't just want to give them a piece of paper but to actually talk with them and explain who we are and what we are about. And the response was amazing. One guy was just like, "Wow. A rap band at church?". He thought it was a cool thing. It was cool to go to the people that this music event we are putting on would relate to the best. See, this 777 group doesn't limit God!!! We are helping the Lord reach the current generation with our eyes open and our hearts willing. I will be so excited if I see just one person I spoke with today, there at the 777 event! Some pics of me and Burg. Even got one with the Bishop and all his Bling Bling!

4 Comments:

Blogger Carlos said...

You have been very absent in my chats lately.
Los

November 21, 2006 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love my girl.

November 21, 2006 4:33 PM  
Blogger pearmama said...

wow, cool deal that you went out and passed out fliers for 777. I love my brothers and sister in 777. We are blessed to have you in the ministry...keep singing for God, girl!

November 25, 2006 10:19 PM  
Blogger Alexander Brayden said...

Singers are naturals or so we are told, however it still takes talent, discipline, confidence and a thick skin to succeed. I like singing sparrow. Thanks for sharing your thought.

How to have good voice for singing

May 02, 2012 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home