Sunday, October 01, 2006

ouch.

This Friday I was getting ready to go for dinner with my sister and her husband. I was getting the kids ready and we were coming back down the stairs when all of a sudden, I was falling. I bumped down at least 4 steps. I screamed the whole way down out of pain. I was holding my son Luke on the way down. I squeezed him tight as we were falling. I totally scared him 'cause he started crying. Thank God he's fine. But my tailbone hurts like crazy. Advil, my friend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i was thinking smallgroup should go up mt. rubidoux again...

October 02, 2006 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe God is trying to tell you to slow down and get to blogging again?

October 03, 2006 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey if you have time to look cute,then you have time to blog....

October 31, 2006 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home